|CIVIC THEATRE CLOSURE NOTICE|
Following the Australian Government’s new social distancing restrictions, Council has made the decision to close the following facility to the public in order to help slow the spread of coronavirus:
TicketShop is open 24/7 online and has one box office location for the purchase of tickets at the Townsville Civic Theatre. For more information on opening hours and bookings, visit our TicketShop Box Office page.Please note: Riverway Arts Centre TicketShop will remain closed for repairs.
TicketShop Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for promoting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue in which it is held.
- Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- The right is reserved to vary the advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute items, artists or players as necessary.
- At some venues, latecomers may be admitted when there is a suitable break in the program.
- At some venues, the use of video cameras, photographic equipment, recording devices and mobile phones is strictly forbidden and may not be brought into the auditorium.
- At some venues, patrons are not permitted to bring food or drink into the auditorium or to smoke in the venue.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.