TicketShop is Townsville City Council's box office facility for council events and events held at some council facilities. Please note that not all events on this site utilise TicketShop and great care should be taken when purchasing tickets to ensure the provide is secure and reputable. Council takes no responsibility losses or booking issues with any third party users of this site.
We are open online 24/7 or during business hours at the Townsville Civic Theatre.
TicketShop Box Offices
Townsville Civic Theatre
41 Boundary Street, South Townsville Qld 4810
(07) 4727 9797
|Day||Non-Performance Days||Performance Days|
|Monday - Friday||9am - 5pm||9am to 15 mins after performance start time|
|Saturday - Sunday||One hour prior to performance|
|Phone Bookings||As per opening hours||(07) 4727 9797|
|Online Bookings||24 hours||www.ticketshop.com.au|
|TicketShop Administration - firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Internet bookings close 2 hours prior to the event.
- Concession price tickets will be placed for collection at the venue where your chosen event is held.
- Full priced, reserve seating tickets may be mailed to your address up to 10 days prior to the event.
- Note on fees applicable to an internet booking: $4.10 per transaction + credit card surcharge of 0.5% of the ticket value.
- Call TicketShop on (07) 4727 9797.
- All tickets purchased over the phone will be charged to a credit card.
- Note on fees applicable to a phone booking: $4.10 per transaction + credit card surcharge of 0.5% of the ticket value.
- TicketShop accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard and Visa.
- For phone and/or mail bookings, tickets will be posted to your address up to 7 days prior to the performance, (Concession price tickets will be placed for collection at the venue where your chosen event is held.) otherwise they can be collected from the TicketShop located at the Townsville Civic Theatre on Boundary Street.
To conveniently book your tickets from home send the following details to TicketShop, PO Box 1268, Townsville QLD 4810
- Name, address, phone numbers(s)
- Performance name, date and time
- Number of tickets required
- Include $4.10 transaction fee
- Include 0.5% of the ticket value
Please provide the above information and make all cheques and money orders payable to the Townsville Civic Theatre.
Note: cheques and money order bookings do not incur the credit card surcharge fee.
Accessible Facilities and Bookings
Venues offer wheelchair and easy access facilities for patrons and their carers.
To ensure that we can provide you with best possible service, please call TicketShop on (07) 4727 9797 if you require wheelchair access and amenities.
This service is available during business hours.